Swipe Health is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Swipe Health may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2015.
We may collect the following information:
- Company Name
- Contact information including email address and mobile number
- Other information relevant to the enquiry form
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
If you have entered your email address into the ‘subscribe’ section of our website, you have consented to the following:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will send out blog posts with new and interesting information relating to our business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Swipe Health takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All films displayed on this website are owned by us. Reproduction without our permission is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.